The Model 330 regulator allows for gaseous withdrawal from oxygen, carbon dioxide, argon & nitrogen liquid cylinders.
Model 330-125-540 has common CGA-540 inlet connection for oxygen. Delivery pressure range of 0-125 PSI with a delivery pressure gauge of 200 PSI. Outlet connection is 9/16"-18 thread, the most common size fitting for twin welding hose.
- 2 3/4" Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- PTFE teflon seals
- One-piece encapsulated seat design with an internal filter and a PTFE teflon seat
- Tamper proof, selfseating internal HP safety valve
- Forged brass body & bonnet
- Designed specifically to operate on liquid cylinders but can be used on high pressure cylinders without damage
- 2 1/2 dual scale gauges
- Conforms to CGA E-4
- Additional technical date available upon request.