Forney 700P Plasma Cutter 230/120V Cuts Up to 3/4" Factory Refurbished
Factory Reconditioned. Packaged as new. Same 3 year warranty as new machine.
The Forney 700 P plasma cutter is easy to use, portable and generator friendly. Ideal for sheet metal to thin plate cutting and auto body, farm and ranch, HVAC, plumbing and contractor work. Features integrated air pressure regulator and dryer, torch wrap for storage, drag torch technology and removable torch, ground cable and clamp for easy repairs!
- Dimensions: 19" (482.6 millimeters) x 9.5" (241.3 millimeters) x 16.5" (419.1 millimeters)
- Weight: 48 lbs. (21.77 kilograms (kg))
- Dual input 230-volt (50 AMP) or 120-volt (20 AMP)
- High output of 40 AMP max
- 15' power cable, ground cable and torch lead
- Cutting thickness recommended: 1/2" (12.7 millimeters) and up to 3/4" (19.05 millimeters)
We Also Recommend