Forney 210 Mig Welder 230V Welds Up to 3/8"
The Forney 210 MIG welder is a versatile machine for farms, automotive, boats, general fabrication and repair welding. This machine is MIG ready and comes with regulator and gas hose. The Forney 210 MIG offers quality features like quick disconnect torch, 10' gun/torch, aluminum feed/drive system, cable wrap, and more. This machine is also spool gun capable. Applications include farm and ranch, automotive boats, general fabrication and repairs.
- Input power: 230V
- Maximum output: 210 AMPs
- Transformer based, multi-step
- Processes: MIG (GMAW), Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Welding material thickness: 24 ga. to 3/8" (9.525 millimeters)
- Acceptable spool sizes: 4" (101.6 millimeters) and 8" (203.2 millimeters)
- Acceptable wire diameters: .024" (.609 millimeters) to .035" (.889 millimeters)
- Height: 16" (406 millimeters)
- Width: 10-1/4" (260 millimeters)
- Length: 20-1/4" (514 millimeters)
- Weight: 78 lbs. (35.4 kg)
- This versatile welder features like quick disconnect torch, 10' gun/torch, aluminum feed/drive system, cable wrap, versatile despooler and large cabinet with easy spool access. This machine is also spool game capable.
LARGE WORKING ENVELOPE:
- This machine features a long 10' (3.05 meters) MIG gun/torch, 15' (4.57 meters) power cord allowing a large and functional working envelope.
- This unit features a quality and spacious metal cabinet with no assembly required, improved spool access, and more space inside. It also features a fold up door.
We Also Recommend
Lincoln Eagle 10,000 Plus Engine Driven Welder w/ Cover & Helmet Reconditioned