Parweld XTI 161DV MMA Inverter Welder
Professional MMA Inverter with Lift Arc Tig
- Dual Voltage 110/240V
- Lighweight: 7.2 Kg
- 60% Duty Cycle at 155 Amp
- Generator Friendly
- Smart Switching
- Easy Electrode Striking with Arc Force
- Easy Electrode Re-striking with Hot Start
- Supplied with Electrode Holder, 3m Cable, 3m Ground Lead and Wire Brush
- Connections 35-50mm Dinse
- Over voltage and over current protection
- Built in Electrode Anti Sticking
- Lift Arc Tig Mode
- Plastic Carrying Case
- 2 year Manufacturer's Warranty
The use of inverter technology allows the construction of this lightweight portable MMA Inverter machine which is ideal for maintenance applications.
DC Output: The XTI 161DV has a DC output and when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, no alloy steels, stainless steel & cast iron. Electrodes up to 4.0mm or 1/8" can be used with ease.
Tig Welding: By fitting an optional Tig torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply the XTI 161DV can be used for Tig welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel. The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work preventing electrode damage.
Generator Friendly: The XTI 161DV is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/- 15% and can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case and is supplied complete with a storage case to hold the accessories.
We Also Recommend
Lincoln Eagle 10,000 Plus Engine Driven Welder w/ Cover & Helmet Reconditioned