Harris 47-50CL High Flow Station & Pipe Regulator
The Model 47 regulator is an old Harris model # & has now been changed to the model 447. It is essentially the same regulator.
The Model 47 regulators provide high gas flows from gas distribution systems.
Designed for use with all fuel gases.
- Maximum inlet PSIG is 200
- Delivery Pressure Range 0-50
- Delivery Pressure Gauge 100
- Back entry
- Inlet Connection: 7/8-14 LH (F)
- Outlet Connection: 9/16-18 LH
- 2 3/4" neoprene diaphragm
- One-piece encapsulated seatdesign with an internal fliter and PTFE teflon seats
- Forged brass body & bonnet
- 2 1/2" dual scale brass gauge
- Conforms to CGA E-4
- Low pressure models use a neoprene seat (NC)
Additional technical data available upon request.
We Also Recommend