Lincoln Eagle 10,000 Plus Engine Driven Welder w/ Canvas Cover
- Includes 20 ft. (6.0 m) of #2 electrode cable, electrode holder, 15 ft. (4.5 m) of #2 work cable and work clamp to get you started!
- Totally Enclosed Case
- Versatile DC Welding
- 10,500 Watts Surge Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
ProcessesStick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
Make Work Fly with an Eagle™ 10,000 Plus!
A great choice for getting the job done! For construction contractors, maintenance crews, farmers or ranchers, the Eagle™ 10,000 Plus does a variety of basic welding jobs. And with 10,500 watts of surge AC generator power, it handles a variety of other jobs: lights, grinder, Lincoln Electric inverter, plasma cutter (separate air supply needed) or emergency power.
Totally Enclosed Case
- Engine is fully protected.
- 3 service access doors.
- Low noise – 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
Versatile DC Welding
- Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- MIG, flux-cored and basic TIG welding in constant current mode (with optional equipment).(1)
Welding Accessories Included
- 20 ft. (6.0 m) of #2 electrode cable
- Electrode holder
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) of #2 work cable and work clamp to get you started!
10,500 Watts Surge Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- Surge for motor starting.
- 9,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- Lights, grinder, power tools.
23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
- Only 1.3 gallons/hour at 210 amps DC, 25V, 100% duty cycle. Visual fuel level gauge on both sides of unit.
- Welding and AC generator outputs rated at 104°F (40°C).
(1) A constant voltage (CV) power source is recommended for wire feeder applications. The across-the-arc Lincoln Electric LN-Series wire feeders may be used with a constant current (CC) power source, such as the Eagle™ 10,000 Plus, for non-critical applications where weld quality and deposition properties are not critical.
We Also Recommend